Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wake up call

Anna woke up at some point last night and couldn't sleep so in bed with us she crawled...which is always fun because she flails around like crazy. For whatever reason I was having night sweats last night also...plus her on top of me... ugh. So I didn't sleep so well lol. We get up...the girls are up for idk 20 minutes? And the fighting begins. It's like this almost every day. Can I pull my hair out now? I'm in SO much trouble when they're teenagers.

"She's touching me!" "She copy-catted me!" *echo from Anna -- "She copy-catted me!"* "Anna stop copying your sister." "Azlynn, stop being such a tattle tale." "But mom!" *storms off*

20 minutes later...mind you, I'm still cooking the pancakes for breaky.

"MOMMMMMMMMMA! She took my whisker cat!" *echo "She took my whisker cat!"* "STOP COPYING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" "Anna STOP copying your sister!" *swat her butt* "Now give whisker cat back to Azzy" "I dont want to momma"....
Excuse the hell outta me what? LOL *swats butt again* "Give it to her now Annaliese Mireille" *Anna hands over the cat* "Fine, I don't want that whisker cat anyway AzLYNN (she emphasizes LYNN when she's mad at her rofl) it's UGLY!"

....Now as you can see it's 8:26 AM here. And this has been my day so far.

They're like mini-teenagers stuck in toddler bodies. How did my sister not kill me growing up? I KNOW I was at least as annoying as Anna is to Azzy. Goodness, it drives me nuts. For that matter how did my MOTHER not kill me? This is enough to drive any perfectly sane, extremely patient woman utterly bonkers...which I am neither perfectly sane nor extremely patient lol. These are the days when part of me wishes they were in school LOL. Then I wouldn't have to deal with as much of this crap rofl. They literally fight all day long. When they're not fighting, they're playing together and their little ANIMALS are fighting. So even when they're not fighting...they're still fighting.

Oh well, I need to go... I'm being called to referee another fight -- "MOMMMMMMA, Azlynn won't leave me alonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne"

2 comments:

  1. Man, this sounds like when I was younger, when my little brother would bother the ever living crap out of me. LoL Ahhhh kids. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siblings are a blast huh? lol. My boys love to tattle too. I think it's something kids are genetically forced to do at a certain age. Good luck over there!

    ReplyDelete