Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My first blog...

This is my first blog here. I'm Val :) Mommy to 2 beautiful girls that drive me crazy. We also have 2 dogs and 2 cats... hence the zoo reference. My husband John works construction and so we travel around every year or two. Due to the constant moves we live in a camper (travel trailer, whatever you want to call it in your parts) and hang out at the campgrounds. Yeah quarters are cramped. You learn to adapt. The girls love being with daddy and we don't seem to mind the space issue anymore. We also homeschool the girls because, well, the schools around here suck and I think I can provide a better education. It's a hard job but it's worth it. This will be way more interesting later as I add crazy things from throughout our lives. Now I'm off to play with my new EnV Touch!

1 comment:

  1. about dang time u catch up with the times.. but i love u anyway -- H

    ReplyDelete