Tuesday, June 16, 2009

March of Dimes cookbook

Ok as some of you know my first daughter was born 10 weeks premature. Azzy is now healthy and such and the story of that is for a completely different blog. My friend Katie also had a preemie daughter. She has set up a cookbook for March of Dimes. All the profits go to aid March of Dimes! http://www.typensave.com/ Go to that website, use marching4maggie as the Group login, marching as the password.... Add recipes! She needs as many as she can get! This is for a GREAT cause guys. It's free and only takes a few moments of your time. No matter how simple the recipe is, add it to the book!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to do this, I will go through my recipes later and try and get them posted tonight if I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I havent made time to give recipes, my internet was shut off and just got turned back on yesterday.

    ReplyDelete