Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Proud Momma

I'm a proud momma right now. Anna has always been a pain in the butt when it comes to school work. She wants to play (with her stuffed animals, NOT school related games) and never acts like she cares about anything I'm trying to show her. She's so stubborn and pigheaded lol. Well today I sat down and we were just doin some random flash cards. She never wants to do it, so the fact that she would even participate was astonishing! Well, I start flipping the cards (alphabet cards)... and she knew the majority of the uppercase letters without any coaxing! I really didn't think she did. She's never answered correctly before...and never acted like she remembered any of the games/lessons. So, today I'm proud. Sure she's almost 4 and probably a little behind....but hey, my baby is learning and I'm 100% proud today :)

My second proud moment is for Azzy. She has her first loose tooth! I don't know how long it takes for them to come out after they're loose but it better hurry. She's already asking for her money!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad for Anna and I definately wouldn't say she's behind, Brody is 4 and doesn't know all his letters, she's doing great! I'm sure she always knew but just didn't want to cooperate. Yay for Azzy on her loose tooth, how exciting to get to be the tooth fairy for the first time! Good for you and your patience in homeschooling, I work and do things with the boys at home but I don't think I could keep it up for 12 years, I would get too frusterated since they think of me as mommy not teacher lol. Sorry I haven't responded until now on your recent entrees I hadn't gotten on blogger or on the computer much at all period in the last two weeks! Keep on posting, I'm definately reading :D

    ReplyDelete