skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ramblings of a crazed zookeeper
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Anna's MRI
Is scheduled for August 18th @ 830AM. Wish us luck!
1 comment:
Sarah_Momto4Boys
August 2, 2009 at 10:20 AM
Best of luck with the MRI, I'm praying everything looks perfect with her!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(28)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
▼
July
(8)
Today I become a "Soccer Mom"
Appt went well
Anna's MRI
Ophthamologist Appt
NF1
Anna's ortho appointment
Proud Momma
Just an update I guess
►
June
(11)
About Me
Val
I'm just your average technologically addicted mom and wife. I love my comps and techno-geeky gadgets. I also love staying home with my kiddos and homeschooling (ok, that last one is a lie sometimes LOL)
View my complete profile
Best of luck with the MRI, I'm praying everything looks perfect with her!
ReplyDelete